Thursday, April 17, 2008

Last Day

What an amazing journey it has been! I feel truly grateful to have been given the opportunity to cover the Pope. I have met so many interesting people, seen old friends, watched veteran journalists and of course seen the Holy Father and the President! I feel very blessed. It's stories like these that allow me to be on the front lines of history and that's why I got into this business in the first place. Thank you all for reading and watching and thank you for your emails. I traveled with a great crew. My photographer Justin Burrows was truly a godsend. His work ethic, diligence, personality and meticulousness truly made me shine. To Eric Bishop who operated our truck and made all our shots visible to the folks back home...he had a lot to carry on his shoulders working with our affiliate NY-1 and it all came off without a hitch. See you back home in the Tar Heel State! Lisa

No comments: