Sunday, April 01, 2007

Women's Final Four in Cleveland

We're in Cleveland!!!! My photographer, MauriceGriffin and myself (the 1 and only Terry Brooks) are back covering the Women's Final Four. This time only one Triangle team is here in the National Semifinals. North Carolina is back in the building. Last year theTar Heels advanced to the finals by beating Tennessee in Cleveland in the Elite Eight. This year it's theLady Vols in the Final Four. Revenge vs Unfinished business.

I absolutely love Ivory Latta. I don't mean that in a love way that may be akward, but in the way you love your niece. Ivory is my GIRL! She lights up the room and she lights up a game. By far my favorite Tar Heel of the last four years, any sport. She says she's going to make sure her team is going to be loose when they take on Tennessee. This girl could make the dead smile. I think that the experience of losing the FinalFour last year is going to prepare Carolina for the Lady Vols. Latta will not let her career end with a loss in the national semifinals.

We'll be here to cover the Heels for the duration. Look for my game day blog coming up later...I'm out...

No comments: