Friday, March 10, 2006

What would YOU like to know about the ACC Tournament

Well we're a day and a half in here in Greensboro. All four North Carolina teams play today - Duke, North Carolina, N.C. State, and surprisingly Wake Forest after their big upset of Florida State yesterday.

Kenneth Moton, Terry Brooks, and I have all told you how much fun the entire event has been. It's very busy - usually putting in 10-12 hour workdays when there are 4 games like yesterday and today, but it is very rewarding. You guys know by now the food is great and there is a lot of it, but I'm sure you want to know more.

If you have any questions about the Tournament or are curious about what else happens behind the scenes, feel free to send me an email at wes.wilson@news14.com and I'll do my best to find an answer.

No comments: